A Day in Life - Journal is the perfect diary app to store all your ideas, thoughts, events, experiences, memories, notes and more. If you love journal writing and want to make it even more personalized and meaningful, this diary app could be the perfect one for you. And if you've wanted to keep a journal but never got around to doing it, A Day in Life will keep you motivated with its neat additions to journal keeping.
Witnessed a beautiful sunset? Met a long-lost friend on the train? Got a brainwave that kept you awake at night? Capture and preserve all such wonderful moments & notes with A Day in Life- Journal.
Elegantly designed to look like a real-life journal, this visual journal app comes with several features that will make notes & diary writing an absolute treat.
* Weather & Location tagging to add a personal touch to your journal entries and notes.
* Add photos and images to your journal entries and notes. Import photos from your camera roll or just snap a photo as you create your journal entry.
* View all your journal entries and notes in 4 handy views:
- Visual Timeline: Browse through your journal entries & notes in a visual timeline view.
- Photo View: Flip through your diary entries & notes in collage style.
- Calendar View: View all journal entries and notes on a particular date.
- Favorites: See only your starred journal entries & notes.
With A Day in Life-Journal, you never have to forget a single special moment. Keep a diary of life's most interesting experiences and reminisce over your fondest memories.
ADIL - Journal Diary & Notes is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-04. The program can be installed on Android.
ADIL - Journal Diary & Notes (version 1.0.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.